Friday, November 13, 2015

Happiness alone

Today I have to write about happiness. I think that is a difficult issue, because sometimes is hard to discover things that makes us happy. In my case, truly I in the last months I started to appreciate happiness and discovered things that makes me happy.

One of the things that make me very happy is have time for me alone. Also makes me happy be with my friends and family, but sometimes I need to rest of people and take time to be alone. For example I like a lot to watch movies or series alone, especially when I’m very stress and with many preoccupations I make me a little time to watch something, that relax me a lot and makes me concentrate in the important things. Also I like to read or listen to music in my bed, both things relax me. I make these things all the time with people, for example read in the bus or in the underground, or listen music with friends, but make it alone helps me to concentrate more and have time to think about what I’m listening or reading.


I think that at the present, our society makes us have fear to be alone, that always we have to do things for people or what people wants, a lot of times leaving ourselves for last. I think that all people must have time for themselves, to discover new things or simply to relax. 

1 comment:

  1. It is true that being alone is great for growth. To learn to live with yourself is a big step that a lot of people are not willing to even try to accept

    ReplyDelete