Monday, November 23, 2015

Rincon del Sabor

Hi! Today I’m going to talk about one of my favourite places in Santiago, this is “El Rincón del Sabor”. This is a bar located near of Plaza Italia, next of Cine Arte Alameda.
I like this bar because is really cheap and has a very good atmosphere. I discovered this place in 2011, when I was in the occupation of Casa Central with some friends and we want to drink some beer, so we went there because was near to Casa Central.
I went to “El Rincon del Sabor” with all kind of people, sometime I go only with one friend or sometimes I go with big groups.
I remember one time that with one of my best friends we finished working and pay us immediately, so we went there to get drunk and eat a lot of French fries. Was really cool, then a lot of our friends go there and the evening finished in a very good party.
Well, this year I can’t go so much, because I’m with a lot of responsibilities in the university and also my friends are with the thesis and working (they are now adults jajaja), so we don’t have much time to go, but sometimes we make space in our lives to relax and remember past times.
The last time that I went to “El Rincon del Sabor” was in October for the birthday of one friend. We have a really nice moment and also we finish in a very good party.

I hope to have more time to enjoy this place with my friends. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't like very much el Rincon del Sabor but I usually go with my boydriends and his friends to hang out on fridays

    ReplyDelete