Friday, November 27, 2015

Philosophy for dumbs

Hello! Today we have to write about something we are reading at the moment. Truly until five months ago, I wasn’t very good at readying; I preferred images or movies before than a book or saw the news before to read a report (well, sometimes I still wanting a movie before a book). I was very slow to read and it was like impossibly for me to finish a book. But recently, at the last months I’m trying to read more and obligate me to finish the books that I start. Well, at first I asked a friend to tell me something that I can read and not be boring, so she recommended me to read novels of Hernán Rivera Letelier. I started with “La contadora de películas” that is really short and then I read two books more of him, I really love it, but how I’m very slow to read I take my time jajajaja.

Now I’m readying something very different, but I wanted to started because for me is interesting.Is a book that I bought in the “Persa Biobio”, it’s a book simply call “Philosophy”, but when I inspect the book I noticed that  was a book make by a teacher for his students, so is like a class but in a book and has some draws so I think that maybe can be something not to boring. Well, I bought it and I notice that was about the basis of the philosophy and explains a lot of the different areas of philosophy. Now I’m really enjoying it because explains things that with some teachers of the university doesn’t be so clear, that they didn’t pass or simply there classes were so boring that I didn’t pay attention. Also this book is very simply to explains, so makes me be more interesting to read. At “Persa Biobio” I also bought a book called “Cosmos”, talks about the universe and it saws very interesting too, so I hope to finish soon and start this other. 

7 comments:

  1. I think that many books are complicated, but others writers are very simply for explains. I suppose that the betters books always are simply, because, read is more easy and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Persa Bio-Bio is a place interesting to found books (and cheap). I went to this place in 2014 and bougth many books very cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i too prefer watch movies or make others thing in nature, but i don't enjoy read very much, but in the university this is not option jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  4. i too prefer watch movies or make others thing in nature, but i don't enjoy read very much, but in the university this is not option jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  5. i buy the books in persa bio bio too, and buy another thinks too c:

    ReplyDelete
  6. So what is the name of this philosophy book? author?

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's sounds didactic jajaja I would take a look of that book, please :D

    ReplyDelete